Alps Mountaineering: Gradient 3
- Free standing pole system with 7000 series aluminum poles
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over tent poles and " No Snag" mesh sleeves
- Large door allows easy entry and exit
- Large front vestibule for gear storage and extra weather protection
- "Back Porch" vestibule allows for extra gear storage on back of tent with easy access from inside tent
- 75D 185T Polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory sealed fly and floor seams give best weather protection
- Extra large #8 zippers on doors and vestibule
- 75D 185T Pol Taffeta floor with 3000mm coating
- No see-um mesh walls allow for excellent ventilation vertical walls and center height maximize interior space for an extremely roomy feel
- weatherproof fly buckles on maximum adjustability and protection
- includes 7075 aluminum stakes, guy ropes, and mesh storage pocket
- Base Size: 5'10" x 7'6"
- Center Height: 4'
- Vestibule Depth: 36"
- Tent Area: 44sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 25sq.ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 7lbs. 7oz.
- Total Weight: 6lbs 11oz.
- Packed Size: 8" 21"
- Pole Diameter: 9.5mm